Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogger Award for over the top Art !!!! yay!!!

Thank You, you like me, you really like me !!!!


All kidding aside, I'm actually new to blogger and don't have too many friends here yet. But I do have one and he has been leaving me much appreciated comments, for awhile now. He is: http://erebus-ditd.blogspot.com/ and he has presented me with this award!


Here is the award: Arte y pico http://arteypico.blogspot.com/



Now, I am supposed to choose 5 winners for the award. I will have to do this gradually since i don't know anyone here yet! So Check back!

and if someone wants to tell me how to put in names that go to links, let me know. LOL

The Rules of the Award:

1.) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.

2.) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.

3.) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award

4.) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

5.) Post these rules.






AND THE WINNERS ARE ! (stay tuned)



1) http://chuckhoffman.blogspot.com/ (a dear friend)

2)

3)

4)

5)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lesson 1 - the missing link:)

1) Star a new post.
2) Open a new tab or window, and go to a web address you want to link.
3) Copy the address from the address bar, then go back to your new post.
4) Type a word(s) that you want to associate with the address you just copied.
5) Highlight that word(s), and click the little chain symbol button located in the text editor portion that also has the "b" bold "i" italic, "T" ect.
6) It will open a small box that says enter URL. Delete the "http//:" and paste the web address in there.
7) Click OK, and you have a genuine link in your post.

I'll see if I can find the tutorial page for it. But in the mean time, go link crazy.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add. I changed the rules. The number of people you pass this honor on to is at your own discretion.

Most of us are new within this little click, so don't sweat it.