Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Power in Fries!


I try to watch what I eat, but when I'm feeling a little blue, McDonalds Fries really help.

I don't know what it is about them. They give me a tremendous feeling of power, like I can take on the world!

They are like a drug. Greasy, salty sweet yumminess.

They are not good for my figure though. I had some yesterday and today. I am now done. Treadmill time. I looked up the recipe. There is a lot of sugar and corn syrup in them. Who knew? I didn't. I don't naturally gravitate towards sweets.

I prefer salty food.

What am I going to do with all this power? I dunno.


Recipe for POWER!
2 medium size fries.

Ingredients:

2 large Idaho russet potatoes
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1 1/2-2 cups hot water
6 cups shortening
1/4 cup beef lard (or save the fat from previously cooked burgers)
salt

http://www.recipezaar.com/151111

No comments: