Friday, October 3, 2008

Some of Wednesday's happenings.



I had a great lunch at a thai food restaurant on Ventura Blvd. I go there often for their BBQ chicken and chicken salad with Peanut sauce.



Later at around 10pm i got some friends together for "chuckie's" birthday! We went to the liquid kitty. I gave him a goody bag full of yummy treats...

Chuck is a writer and he has a blogspot too: http://chuckhoffman.blogspot.com/ He just finished a novel called "Twilight's Last Gleaming" he is shopping it around trying to get it published! I wish him the best on that, it is hard to get breaks in this world no matter how talented you are! It really is "who you know". Check his page out!


2 comments:

darkamor said...

IS -

Palms Thai
5900 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028-5410
Phone: (323) 462-5073

holding up or has it gone downhill? (yes it's been awhile since I last visited the place, I tend to head over to Silverlake post Hollywood events just to get the fuh'hell away from it all)

KILLING JOKE live in Los Angeles coming soon!

~(^)~

JADE PARIS said...

hmmm never heard of that one. I'm stuck here in the valley and this place is right down the street on Ventura Blvd and Burbank, i think. It is very good!
i love silverlake, if you could tell me some fun bars, clubs restaurants there, i would appreciate it!

xo
jade